2012 Nissan GT-R
Ranked as one of the top super luxury sports car the 2012 Nissan GT-R has impressive sports handling and capabilities, functional performance-enhancing exterior design, and lots of modern interior convenience features.
The 2012 Nissan GT-R is available in two trims; the GT-R Premium and the GT-R Black Edition.
2012 Nissan GT-R Premium
- 3.8-Liter twin-turbocharged V6 engine hand-crafted by its own master technician in a clean-room environment
- Dual clutch 6-speed transmission hand-crafted in a clean-room environment with fuel efficiency of 16 miles per gallon city and 23 miles per gallon highway
- 20-inch super-lightweight forged-alloy RAYS wheels, super-wide-illumination High Intensity Discharge xenon headlights, LED daytime running lights, and LED taillights and brake lights
- Nissan Intelligent Key with Push Button Ignition, dual-zone automatic temperature control, power front windows and power door locks, dual-illuminated visor vanity mirrors, and cruise control with steering wheel-mounted controls
- Bluetooth hands-free phone system, Digital Bose audio system with AM/FM/CD player with 11 speakers, including dual subwoofers, and XM satellite radio
2012 Nissan GT-R Black Edition
- 3.8-Liter twin-turbocharged 24-valve V6 engine hand-crafted in a clean-room environment by its own master
- 6-speed transmission with three driver selectable modes with fuel efficiency of 16 MPG city and 23 MPG HWY
- 20-inch special black super-lightweight forged-alloy RAYS wheels, automatic on/off headlights, dual heated body-color power outside mirrors, flush-mounted aluminum door handles, and four 5-inch exhaust outlets with polished tips
- Dual-zone automatic temperature control, map lights, overhead sunglasses storage, auto-dimming inside rearview mirror, and black/red Recaro leather-appointed front seats and black/red interior treatment
- HomeLink Universal Transceiver, Digital Bose audio system with AM/FM/Cd player with 11 speakers, including dual subwoofers, DVD video playback capability, and steering wheel-mounted audio controls
Standard Safety Features
- Nissan Advanced Air Bag System with dual-stage supplemental front air bags with seat belt and occupant-classification sensors
- Roof-mounted curtain side-impact supplemental air bags for front occupant head protection and driver and front-passenger seat mounted side-impact supplemental air bags
- Zone body construction with front and rear front crumple zones, hood buckling creases, and energy-absorbing steering column
- Electronic brake force distribution, 4-wheel anti-lock braking system, and tire pressure monitoring system
The 2012 Nissan GT-R is one luxurious sports car built for speed, performance and refinement. Its long list of standard features give this car an interior unlike any other sports car in its class.