Nissan made the Altima, and then the Altima Coupe, and made it sportier and sleeker, while giving it great performance.
2013 Nissan Altima Coupe
- 2.5-liter engine that delivers 175 horsepower and 180 lb-ft. of torque
- 23 city/ 32 highway miles per gallon*
- Continuously variable transmission
- 17-inch alloy wheels, keyless ignition/entry, air conditioning, cruise control, 4-inch LCD display screen
- Height-adjustable driver seat, tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel, six-speaker sound system with CD player and auxiliary audio jack
- High Intensity Discharge xenon headlights, power sliding glass moonroof with one-touch open/close and tilt feature, UV-reducing solar glass
Standard Safety Features
- Antilock brakes
- Stability and traction control
- Front side airbags
- Side curtain airbags
- Front-seat Active Head Restraints
- LATCH System
- Zone Body construction with front and rear crumple zones
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
*EPA-estimated MPG. Actual mileage may vary.
Even though it only comes in one trim, this coupe will make you feel like the center of the Universe.
Find Out More