It's roomy and performs at the best with efficiency and power. The 2013 Nissan Rogue has space to carry a load, and performance that won't slow you down.
The 2013 Nissan Rogue is available in two trim options, the S and SV.
2013 Nissan Rogue S
- 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine producing 170 horsepower and 175 lb-ft. of torque
- 23 city/ 28 highway mpg fuel economy rating*
- 16-inch steel wheels, keyless entry, folding side mirrors
- Cruise control, tilt steering wheel, air conditioning, full power accessories, 60/40-split-folding rear seat, trip computer
- Four-speaker sound system, CD player, auxiliary audio jack, iPod interface
- Available Special Edition package
2013 Nissan Rogue SV
- 17-inch alloy wheels, roof rails, keyless ignition/entry, upgraded upholstery, six-way power driver seat with power lumbar adjustment, fold-down front passenger seat
- Foglights, rear privacy glass, 4.3-inch-display audio screen rearview camera
- Bluetooth, upgraded six-speaker sound system, USB/iPod interface, steering wheel audio controls, satellite radio
- Available Premium Edition and SL packages
Standard Safety Features
- Antilock disc brakes
- Stability control
- Front-seat side airbags
- Full-length side curtain airbags
- Active front head restraints
The all new 2013 Nissan Rogue is as luxurious as it is efficient. It is easy to see why it has become a must-have crossover.
Find Out More